Exceptional Service, Outstanding Results
Gina Erni is honored to be with RE/MAX Northwest, a highly respected real estate firm with 10 offices in Western and Eastern Washington. Gina earned her real estate license in 1996 and received her Managing Broker’s license in 2002. She is an experienced professional who enjoys working with both Residential Sellers and Buyers.
A military dependent her entire life, first through her father’s service in the Marines and then as the wife of an Air Force Reservist, Gina understands the importance of support and service during a military or conventional move.
Gina works with a team of industry experts that are happy to serve her clients with the utmost care and professionalism. This team includes; lenders, escrow, title, property inspectors and her colleagues at RE/MAX. They are all committed to providing exceptional service before, during and after each transaction. Her successful real estate practice is all about building relationships and furthering the client’s goals.
Gina’s qualifications and accomplishments include:
• Licensed Managing Broker (License 10632)
• Licensed Real Estate Instructor, State of Washington
• Certified Negotiation Expert
• Certified Military Relocation Specialist
• Certified Residential Specialist
• Senior Real Estate Specialist
• 2019 Tacoma Pierce County Association of Realtors (TPCAR) Director
• 2019 TPCAR Member Services Committee Member
• 2018 TPCAR Diversity Committee Member
• 2016-2007 Foundation Board Trustee for Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community
• 2018-2016, 2014-2010 Seattle Magazine Top 100 Real Estate Professional
• 2014-2004 Tacoma South Rotary Club Member (formerly with Federal Way Rotary Club)
• 2010-2004 Statewide Listing Broker for HUD Owned Homes in Washington